Super Bowl Summaries
http://www.supernfl.com/SuperBowl2.html to answer the
- Make a frequency and cumulative frequency chart for the
locations of the Super Bowls. How many were there in all?
- Which states had the most Super Bowls? How many?
- Who was voted the Most Valuable Player the most times?
Which team won the most Super Bowls?
- Make a stem and leaf plot of the winning scores. What is
the range, mode, median and mean for the scores? Now make a
histogram. Don't forget to label all of the parts.
- Of those teams in the different Super Bowls, which ones
won 50% of their games or more?
- Which team has the best Super Bowl record? How did you
- What is the total number of points scored in all of the
- Which team appeared in the Super Bowl most often?
- Of the 33 Most Valuable Players, what % were
quarterbacks? Don't forget to make a ratio of quarterback
to total MVP's first. Then, use your calculator's F/D key.
- Make a ratio of winning NFL teams (NFC also) to AFL
(AFC) teams. Which conference won most often?
Back to Puzzling and Perplexing