- 35 dozen; 18 packets
- She needed at least 3 packs of chicks and 3 packs of
eggs. As for the jellybeans and malted milk balls, check to
see if the students give good reasons for the number of bags
they think are needed.
- 2.7 X 104
- CHECK MAPS. THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT POSSIBILITIES.
- 11/4; 8/11; 5/2; 1/5
- 55 minutes; 6 hours; total of 7 hours, 10 minutes;
- 2 sticks of butter
4 1/2 cups flour
3 3/4 cups sugar
1 tsp. Baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 cup vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups sour cream
- She should leave no later than 2:00PM. She should keep
in mind traffic jams, getting lost, flat tires, rain,
accidents, etc. Students can use their imaginations here.
She needs at least 10 gallons.
- CHECK GRAPHS FOR SCALE, LABELS, TITLES.
- Sharell, Allison, Kevin, Robert
How did you do?