Autumn Challenges: Solutions
- At 4/$1.00, she needs to buy $5 worth in order to get
18. If she pays $.27 each for 18 it will cost her $4.86.
That is a better deal.
- By the 6th day, Cedric has 600 acorns stored away. Sammy
collected 50 the first day, 100 the second day, 150 the
third day, and so on. By the 6th day, Sammy has 1000 acorns.
- Tuesday showed the greatest difference: 22 degrees.
Saturday and Sunday both had a difference of 15 degrees.
- Jake makes $80 and it takes him 6 hours. Derrick makes
$104 but he has to pay a $20 rental fee. He cleared $84 and
he did it in less time.
- Guess and check. Tom sold 39 cups and Jared sold 46
- Farmer Bo has more. He has 3480 cornstalks. Farmer Joe
How did you do?
Back to Autumn