- "Amy's Amazing Adventure"
- Amy spent seven weeks at camp this summer and had some
amazing adventures. The highlight was probably her climb
to the summit of Mount Katahdin. Check out her electronic scrapbook.
- "The Philadelphia Inquirer"
- New science and health stories are available online
with links to supporting information. A few of the topics
are diabetes, frogs, mammals, oceanography, nuclear
energy, and zoology. If any of these meet your curriculum
requirements, there's some current science waiting for you.
- Welcome to The Schuylkill River
- Consider the many ways by which a watershed can effect
communities. A local educator, who grew up on the
Schuylkill watershed, developed this resource for other
educators who may be exploring the impact of environment
upon a community. If your curriculum includes watersheds,
this resource offers an integrated approach.
- Educational Hotlists
- Every day, we add new resources to our lists of
educational hotspots. Be sure to check the list that
interests you often. We're continually finding more
Back to "inQuiry Almanack"