- What time is it when a tsunami hits your fence?
Probably time to get a new fence. Historically, tsunamis
have been feared worldwide because of the tremendous
damage they have caused to coastal communities around the
world. Visit this website for information about the
science of tsunamis.
- Marine Watch
- What's happening "on, under, and over the oceans" of
planet Earth? Marine Watch, an international news journal,
provides current information for the worldwide ocean community.
- Toss back your head and take a look at the nighttime
sky. Do you know what you see? Do you even know what you
should see? Galaxy Features Online offers a "tour" of the galaxy.
- Library of
Congress Learning Page
- Our U.S. Library of Congress offers educational
resources related to its National Digital Library
Program's historical collections. You can become a
"historical detective" and explore the resources of our national library.
Primates at Home
- Go ape in April by visiting these fascinating webpages
about the African primates who are the subject of an
ongoing study by a researcher at Indiana University.
Back to "inQuiry Almanack"