- Cracking Dams!
- This interactive site is a friendly introduction to the engineering of dams.
- Exploring Estuaries
- Take a tour and solve a mystery at this site that helps you learn about estuaries.
- Get Lost
- This interactive challenges you to use a compass to find your way. It's good practice for understanding coordinates on a map.
- FEMA for Kids
- This site from the Federal Emergency Management Agency helps to educate kids about natural disasters, explaining about the different kinds and what types of disasters can occur in the different regions of the country.
- Games and Activities
- From the Childrens Water Education Council, the Kids Corner has online games and activities related to water education.