- Access Excellence
- This site is homebase for bioscience teaching and learning.
- The Biology Project
- Like "Access Excellence," the Biology Project is a classic website, a must-visit for bioscience teachers.
- Talking Glossary of Genetic Terms
- This handy reference site includes audio files to help with pronunciation of genetic terms.
- The Life Science Dictionary
- From the University of Texas, the Life Science Dictionary does exactly what you would expect: enter a word and receive a definition.
- National Human Genome Research Institute
- The National Institutes of Health present this collection of information about the human genome. It's designed for educational use by teachers, students, and the general public.