- Paper Airplanes
- Use different pieces of paper to experiment with the design of your
airplane. Some pictures of paper airplanes are available to help you.
There are also instructions for building your own paper glider.
[ Paper Airplane Pictures |
- Delta Gliders
- Try using heavier paper or styrofoam to build a delta glider. There
are some pictures to help you design your own. Or, you can use the
[ Delta Glider Pictures |
- Hang Gliders
- Use plastic bags and drinking straws to design a hang glider.
Modify it by adjusting the hanging weight. Look at
the pictures to help you design your own.
[ Hang Glider Pictures ]
- Balsa Wood or Styrofoam Gliders
- Using heavier materials presents a new challenge. This plane, however,
looks more like a real plane. The pictures show the shape.
[ Balsa Wood or Styrofoam Glider Pictures ]
[ Flights of Inspiration | Your Own Flight | The Challenge of Flight ]